Friday, 27 July 2007

Nothing like a good swap


I dashed out today to take the kids to another Farm Park and I had invited along a friend or two who in turn invited a friend or two so when we all arrived and the farm park was shut it was rather awkward. Not really sure what to do and with lunchtime approaching and lots of small children looking rather hungry we had our picnic outside!

Afterwards we went to a local play place and chased our kids around and now I'm very tired indeed.

However, the sewing-related hightlight of my day was coming home to a lovely parcel from Kate P. Lovely bits and pieces and even a piece of African fabric! It's so nice to have a glimpse of someone else's stash through a one-on-one swap like this. Thanks Kate P!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It's like having a look what other people have in their shopping basket ! Good to have a nosy ! Some of those fabrics are really unusual ! Broadens your horizons a bit !