I had to sew last night, I just had to...! I had one seam to go this evening after getting back after a busy busy day and now my New York Beauty blocks for July are complete. This is month 2 of the
Quilterscornerclub New York Beauty project.


I put the four I've done so far together and they look like so...

May need to re-think my colour scheme, but not tonight, I'm off to bed, I'm exhausted....
4 comments:
Oh Karol-Ann they're beautiful! I keep thinking about doing some NYB blocks for something and then hiding back into my applique and easy piecing shell again - someday maybe she sighs wistfully! They're up there with the feathered stars in the future!
The blocks are great ! I too signed up for this but so far have yet to sew a stitch on them ! Keep getting side-tracked by other things.
Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous!!
I've been thinking for some time about a similar project, moving right out of my comfort zone. Time to dust off Quilt Pro 3, methinks.
New York Beauty looks so great. I've never dared to try it as it looks like you need to be VERY accurate. Yours looks great.
Post a Comment