My quilt group decided to make these 'executive toys' at least a year ago and I thought, "Hey, this sounds like fun".
Well, it wasn't, it has taken me ages, but today while visiting my DSIL I decided it just had to get knocked off my UFO list.
The photos don't really show it off well, it looks better in action as it is not 5 different toys, but one toy made up of 8 cubes covered in 6 different fabrics.
5 comments:
A lady from my quilt group made one of these - I think she was of the same opinion. Strap Toby in his pushchair and make him play with it - lol ! My 10yo Patrick loves seeing what your kids are up to !
Looks jolly complex for short term enjoyment - nice fabrics though :o)
I've got a kit somewhere to make one of those - it looked really interesting.
You are a brave brave lady to tackle that project...the logistics of it look quite scary!
That is intricate! What is it called? I think I need something like that would either increase my skills... or push me over the edge.
Post a Comment