...except when there's a digger in the garden too!
We're having our garden leveled so that we can use it. It used to be really slopey - you couldn't even put a garden chair on the grass without it toppling over, but soon we hope to have space to kick a ball and sit out - weather permitting.
The weather was quite nice this afternoon so we went to the local park. I always take something for Toby to sit on, but now that we're crawling...

I kept it and it gets a lot of use for general rolling around, first for DS1 now for DS2.
(Note the dark clouds - one minute we had jumpers on, the next I was getting hats and suncream out the car!)
1 comment:
both lovely quilts but I prefer the one you kept for the kids to crawl on - I did smile at the picture of his feet as he took off in a big bid for freedom. Looks like you got the best of the weather - we had a sunny day yesterday too - which is more than can be said for the poor beggars in Gloucester - boy am I glad we moved!
Post a Comment