Thursday, 12 July 2007

What happened to yesterday?

Well after our big day out at Hesketh Farm Park we were all exhausted. In fact the only sewing I managed was....

I cut lots of little squares for my next African swap block, but that was it!

But we had a great day out. DS1 enjoyed the coach ride, he and DH had a great time in the haystack maze which you had to exit via the slide. The go-karts are resting after our visit... And we all loved feeding and petting times too.

Here are some pictures of the farm residents.




We hope to visit them again soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You were so close to where I used to live another 2 miles up the dale instead of turning left past the village hall in the middle of Bolton Abbey and you'd have come to Strid Wood - it was never a farm park in my day - shows how times have changed and farmers have had to diversify - looks like you had a wonderful time :o)

Kate North said...

well, you may not have got much sewing done, but I like the look of the cutting... am eager to see how it turns into a block :)