In the post today, this book that I was the lucky winner of on Jane's Blog. It looks like a lot of fun to do and as soon as I have some spare time, I'd love to give them a go... Thank you Jane!
This is just a quick post as besides the book and more pinning, I really am not up to much sewing-wise (well I'm also handquilting my Bag O", but as I may have mentioned before, I can't show you, but soon...).
School sports day was rained off today so no photos of that as a downsized version took place indoors. Jack (DS1) refused to run in his race and decided he wanted to rather chew the plastic spoon and egg rather than run with it - well he is only 2!
On the home front, we have a new 'King of the castle', but at the bottom the same old 'dirty rascal'!
The cows were not amused... nor was I when I heard the roof would be coming off soon on the conservatory so we will lose yet another room. I am running out of place to re-house things!!!
And here some baby swallows who've come out of the garage (where they made their nest because DH left the door open once too often if you ask me) to poop on the garden gate where I like to photograph my quilts. I will have to wait for the rain to clean the gate before I take anymore photos LOL!
1 comment:
Glad it arrived safe and sound. Have fun!
Post a Comment