I managed to start the Quilters Corner Club BOM this afternoon as Hubby kindly took Jack to the park and Toby very kindly slept (for a bit). I had to finish the second one this evening which meant venturing out in the cold as Toby didn't manage 2 blocks worth of sleeping. Now I'm done until July on these blocks unless the others come early too.
They were quite tricky to start and I may remake the first block as I used the wrong thread colour on the big curve and you can see some stitching. I like both colours schemes, but I think block 2 is more the colours I was aiming for, but we'll see what the next blocks bring. Once I got the hang of them, I really enjoyed making them and it's only wall hanging size so I think the plan will be to quilt it myself.
Thanks again to Birgit for the gorgeous fabrics as most of them are from her and they are just scrummy!
1 comment:
gorgeous!!! :) i love stars :)
(((fabric addicts)))
Post a Comment