Just so you don't think I'm a big baby, I am posting a picture of my bruise as it looks today. I really did fall hard over that pesky sewing machine cable and my leg is still quite sore. Not quite like sewing through your finger, but a sewing-related injury nonetheless!
Patterns arrived in my inbox this week for the New York Beauty challenge I signed up for with Quilters Corner Club. Our printer is not working at present, but then I'm not quite ready to get going on it yet so maybe that's just as well. Eases the guilt a bit, but I can't wait to giive it a go and it's only 2 blocks a month - I can do that, surely? Well as soon as I decide on my fabrics...
Also looking forward to making another African block, but only after I get my stuff ready for longarming so maybe next week(?), luckily this is a no-pressure swap!!!
3 comments:
Hi Karol-Ann,
Dein blauer Fleck sieht ja super aus. Hoffentlich tuts nicht so sehr weh.
Grüßle aus der alten Heimat
Birgit
Ooh, that does look like a nasty bruise. Pretty colours though.
Oh ouch - speaking as one who has sewn through her finger several times (oh, and by the way - don't ever do it on a longarm machine - seriously) - I'd say your bruise is a fair competitor in the pain stakes...
Post a Comment