Tuesday, 8 May 2007

Free sunglasses with every view


I should be offering the above because I'm posting a photo of a quilt I made for one of Jack's little friend's (Bright yellow and bright red - what was I thinking!!!). His mother told me, he won't go to bed without it which I thought was really sweet. The reason I'm posting it is because that's what I sort of worked on today, cutting and deciding on borders for 3 more of these little quilts, although they are not going to be quite so BRIGHT. Not sure what I'll do with them or who they are for, but thought I might try get them longarmed and then they're there if I need them... I also sewed together some pairs of my scrapbuster swap not many though because I got distracted and started thinking about an African block for Kate and my fabrics for Christina's New York beauties.. so I just faffed really, but then I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that I have this terrible addiction which makes me start projects (and not finish them), buy fabric (and never have enough)... the list goes on.

No comments: