Monday, 14 May 2007

African Time


All I managed today was this block, or at least 2 of them for my African block swap with Kate. I'm not sure if it works, I may have to sleep on it (well not literally of course!), but it's very experimental as in I've tried a few new techniques that I've never done before so that at least is something and most of the time I think I like it, then I'm not sure as it's quite wild, but then so are lots of the fabrics we're using. My quilting critic a.k.a. Hubby says he's not sure about the blue circle - thanks Hubby for the vote of confidence! Won't trade him in just yet though because at least he lets me sew, doesn't nag too much about the housework and hoards tools like I hoard fabric. Oh and he's quite good at quilt maths too.

1 comment:

Kate North said...

Well, I like the blue circle. :)