These are the wild poppies growing against the front wall.
And just for Jack.... he had left his little digger in the garden where he had been playing with some stones and I thought it looked so sweet.
I made him tractor cushions for his room a while back because he is obsessed with anything digger/tractor-ish. This pattern is from Four Twin Sisters
Oh, and welcome to my good friend Birgit who has just started blogging too. If you want to brush up on your German click on the link or go see her beautiful paper-pieced rose (I still haven't finished mine yet! - funny that LOL)
1 comment:
Was that picture taken today? If so you most definitely had better weather than we had down in the 'sunny' south west! Looking at your house with the watery blue sky and your neighbours farm on the horizon surely made me homesick for Yorkshire!
Post a Comment