Tuesday, 1 May 2007

May day!


I haven't had time to take a photo of the great block I got from Kate in the post today or anything else for that matter as I've been trying out a new bag pattern for my niece's birthday on Monday. It's quite fiddly so I was just about to check the instructions when I tripped over my sewing machine cable and landed smack bang on the floor with the sewing machine next to me!(It's all because DH has gone to London for a conference and I didn't want to go to my outdoor sewing room so I brought in my spare machine so that I could hear the kids...) I have a very blue bruise on my leg (see yukky pic!) and a sore hip, but even more importantly a busted machine *sob*. This bag better be a good one! Especially as DH asked if I'd damaged the new wooden floor when I told him of my misfortune.

No comments: