It was far too cold and rainy to go to my outside sewing room (which I share with the washing machine and tumble dryer) so I decided to work on another of my (many) UFO's while watching TV and listening to the rain falling on the roof. It's a baby quilt that was meant to be ready for Toby's arrival and I'm hand quilting it so with all the distractions it's a few (7!) months late. I used swap blocks from the Blockbuddies Heart swap that I joined in on and enjoyed for many months. I have a box full of heart blocks in a variety of colours and themes. I hope to use up more of these blocks soon (watch this space LOL!)
I'm enjoying the hand quilting on this and hope that the pink pencil rubs out.... Some blocks I'm just outlining, but others I'm trying to come up with my own (heart) quilting patterns and designs. Painstaking, but therapeutic.
No comments:
Post a Comment