My littlest one is quite sick with a virus. Unfortunately that means he has been in clingy-limpet mode for over 2 days now. My heart goes out to him and hope he'll get better soon. In the meantime it means that I've not been up to much AT ALL. I can't seem to be able to put him down for long so no sewing or blogging going on in this house.
2 comments:
Hi Karol-Ann, I hope your little guy is better soon. I've been enjoying your blog. Your farm is beautiful. How interesting to be able to live in England and South Africa. I've always wanted to go both places, hopefully someday I will.
Thanks for your encouragement on NYBs. They are so beautiful, I will definitely give them a try sometime soon. I have lots of batik fabric, I wouldn't even have to go shopping. :( Where's the fun in that?
Take care.
Hi Karol-Ann - hope he's better soon - just enjoy having some close time with him - everything else will wait - hopefully he'll be back to normal in a day or two
Post a Comment