It included a quilting magazine that I have already read briefly (as soon as she handed the loot over, I had to have a good look at it!), I can't wait to read it again and again as it has some lovely bag patterns that I will have to make time to do! Some freezer paper, some Misty fuse, three cool FQ's. I think she did very well for a non-quilter. I asked for brown or stars, so brown stars are even better! The 3rd FQ was an impulse buy on her part. I was impressed that she had a fabric impulse LOL. Perhaps one day she'll quilt too :o) And a bag of buttons. Love these, they are great. Thank you so much Jane. I really have been spoilt lately, makes up for all the sewing I'm not managing to do.
BTW Here's the cake I made...
I believe it's all gone now
5 comments:
You missed out mentioning the most important part of your consignment - the chocolate hiding on the LH side :o) Lovely goodies!
Isn't it the best when a non quilter brings you quilty goodies...I keep telling my DH that, but he hasn't gotten the hint yet :o) ...but then I can't imagine him venturing into a quilt shop on his own! LOL
I love getting quilt magazines from other places - so fun to see what is going on around the world.
Your sister in law has surpassed herself in bringing all those lovely goodies for you. I keep trying to persuade my family that I would like fabric and related gifts rather than toiletries, handbags, jewellery etc. Despite the evidence of my stash, they just can't do it! Added to which, any fabric bought as a present is extra special, and makes you think of that person when you use it or see it.
You are right she did good buying these beautiful fabrics and goodies, lucky you.
Post a Comment