I have also had quite a few comments on and off my blog re that pesky cube. Seems none of you believe me when I say it was a complete pain in the you-know-what to make LOL! I have looked for the instructions to no avail, but I will ask my friend Vicky if she has more info on it, as she is the one who got me started on it(!) and will let you all know.
Yesterday my mailbox 'overfloweth' with a wonderful 'lump' of loot. I say lump because Donna sure knows how to pack a parcel LOL. Inside was a very generous gift from my friend Michelle....
Also some notions that I just had to have...
I actually am not feeling so bad about my stash at the moment (as you can see LOL) because when I get a chance to sew, I really enjoy using what I have and I've noticed since I've started swapping again that I do have quite a few holes in my stash, but that's probably because some fabrics/colours I just prefer not to buy when given a choice... Given a choice I'd buy everything LOL
1 comment:
Karol Ann, I so enjoyed reading your blog (I am one of Kate's dyeing buddies so that is where I got the link). I wanted to tell you to enjoy the days with your children because before you know it they will be out of the cute stage they are in now an you will look back and wonder where the time has gone. I tried for 13 yrs before finally getting pregnant and now my boys are 12 and 13 and these 13 yrs have FLOWN by way faster than the previous 13. Enjoy the picnics, the getting dirty at the beach, with the animals, the farm tractors and other things little boys LOVE. BTW, your work is great and I have enjoyed seeing the African blocks that you and Kate have been exchanging. Vicky in Florida chrismomom@yahoo.com
Post a Comment