But it's always nice to pop in, except that because of my 'little problem' (The little problem of always wanting more and more fabric), I purchased a little something... Some Homespun FQ's for an upcoming BlockBuddy swap...
Today, I had a little friend come to play with DS1 & 2, but because she's that much older than my two and because my two have daytime naps, I thought I should do something more exciting with her. First we baked, then we made little bags. I managed to rustle up one for her and one her sister while she was here. She chose the fabric and can be seen here holding the bags and looking very shy (she is, she's a sweetie!) I probably should have photographed the bags before someone sat on them, but never mind!
Tomorrow, I hope to do some 'proper' sewing, but who knows something always seems to crop up, but I do have lots of bits cut so maybe I'll get lucky LOL
2 comments:
The bag look adorable. I know what you mean about 'proper sewing." I haven't been able to focus on anything more complicated than a tablerunner for at least a month!
You did well to make two bags while you had a little visitor, I look forward to seeing what you make next.
Happy sewing
Kerry
Post a Comment