Then I started working on these..
(Note the little person who kept grabbing them!) They are from Bonnie's wonderful Quiltville site and are called Pineapple Blossom
Lots of people have done wonderful versions of these and it's a fun block to make plus it's using up almost all of my butterfly fabrics that were just sitting in my stash making me feel quilty.
But then I signed up to make Maple Leaves for a BlockBuddy Swap. These are already cut and in rows ready to be put together so no pictures yet.
But while I was doing those I wanted to make someone special a block...
But then I realised the reason I can't focus is because of all my mess and clutter in my life, so I started tidying my spaces.
3 comments:
Karol Ann - we can't be creative and tidy at the same time - lol ! I started tidying my room yesterday as it looked like a whirlwind had gone through it and ended up making 9-patches for some unknown reason !!!
This sounds so familiar. I can't seem to focus lately and I know it is because I need to do some decluttering. Hope that works for you.
I loved my Pinapple Blossom in fall colors I made last year. It's a nice pattern to work with.
I also had fun making a half log cabin (bento box) quilt for my DIL. Can't wait to see these quilts.
Post a Comment