Kerry has tagged me for 8 random things. A while back Kate tagged me for 7. BUT not to be a spoil sport I thought I'd do 8 of the most random things possible about me...
RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag eight people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.
1. I did Greek dancing at junior school
2. (Also at Junior school) I won a merit award from the Natural History Museum for my 'Study on Mung Beans'
3. I love ginger in most forms especially dark chocolate gingers
4. I drink far too much tea (it's a living in England thing LOL)
5. My DH says my favourite colour is purple
6. I hate seafood
7. I hardly ever wear make-up - too lazy to put it on, too lazy to take it off
8. I am messy, but I know where everything is (almost everything LOL)
Now, I'm not going to tag anyone unless they want to be tagged, but if you want to be tagged PLEASE let me know as I'd love to read all about it!
3 comments:
You sound like me! I never wear make-up either for the same reason! A couple of days ago was my 3rd wedding anniversary and I thought, special occasion I'll put a little mascara on as we were going out for dinner..well when we got home the DH said, "honey have you got a black eye?" "uh no", I said..."it's mascara" I had completely forgot I was wearing it, rubbed my eye and had it all smudged under my eye! That's so typical!
I'm with you on make up can't be bothered. Mum and I love ginger as well. Bought biscuits and cakes never have enough in for us and unfortunately Mum can't have crystallised ginger now for presents as she has type 2 Diabetes.
Ginger is one of my favourite foods, love it anyway, most weekends I make a ginger and Date or sometimes ginger and fig slice and everyone loves it.
It is suppose to be very good for us, I am with you on the make up, I just usually run out of time.
Kerry
Post a Comment