Thursday, 9 August 2007

A day in the life...

What day would be complete (for a little boy) without a trip to the local tractor shop? We made a diversion on our way to Grandma's just see it and 'we' were not disappointed.



Just to keep this blog on it's sewing track, here is a bag I made DS1 a few months back for taking his bucket, spade, tractors etc to the beach or park.

The front is an applique pattern by Four Twin Sister’s. That link will take you straight to the tractor pattern and you can see one of my red tractors there. I love this pattern! DS1 has a pillow case and a cushion made with it LOL.

The back side of the bag is 'official' John Deere fabric bought from my friend Angela.

The other sewing I've been up to is finishing my August Purple Maple Leaves - these I hope to post tomorrow!

Oh... um, yes well, I couldn't resist this little 'special offer' that arrived in my post box today. Fossil Ferns are one of my favourites...

How could I say no?

No comments: