Well, I'm off to hospital to get my leg done
so in order to leave things so that
all can survive without me ;)
I made a very quick move into my studio.
I've not moved in completely,
some of my stuff is still in the laundry room,
but at least now the laundry is not competing with my fabric and
I have made a start on being in my 'special place'.
We still need to move in work tables
and set up an ironing station,
but that will happen when I'm walking again...
My friend Vicky came to help
(and bossed me around LOL)
and between us we managed to get rid of a really huge bag of
fabric that I will not live long enough to use.
Obviously, none of my precious patchwork fabric
went, but some very dodgy bits of polyester,
crimpoline and some serious uglies etc. are looking for new homes :)
I have binding on a quilt ready to sew down, so
as soon as I'm home from the hospital, that will get done.
I am not actually taking any handwork
this time. I plan to just rest,
something I don't seem to have done for a while.
13 comments:
I hope all goes well with your surgery.
And I want to come play in that studio--Wow! So cool. AI promise I wouldn't boss you around. : )
Your studio looks good melady!
Hoping all goes well with surgery! Take care!
Hugs)
What is this "rest" concept of which you speak? LOL. Will be thinking of you. And making plans to come play in your studio this summer...
I'm sure the surgery is going to work out great and you'll be stomping across the moors in no time! That is if you can tear yourself away from that gorgeous studio!
Prayers for a successful fix on your leg and a speedy recovery!
Beautiful studio to look forward to! Do hope all goes well with the operation and you are back home soon.
Good luck, everything will be ok !! Today - one year ago I was in hospital having my knee done !!
fingers crossed that all goes well....REST is good xx
Your studio looks fantastic! Hope it's all gone well and you're doing as you said and RESTING!
Praying for a successful surgery and a quick recovery.
Good luck with your operation. The stdio looks wonderful. See you soon.
The best of luck - you're well overdue to get this sorted:-(
Take good care and no rushing things . You know I am pea green with envy over that studio xxxx
Just seen this post and want you to know I'm thinking about you and hope you have a swift recovery!
Post a Comment