purrrrrr!
Why not ?? LOL
love it. Did the cat open it her self (that would be a very clever cat) or did you leave it open (lol)? Have a great day.
That’s what I lobe about cats!
LOL! I love how you grab the camera to take a pic rather than waking her up and kicking her out of bed!
With all the rain we've been having can you blame him for curling up in a nice warm draw!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
purrrrrr!
Why not ?? LOL
love it. Did the cat open it her self (that would be a very clever cat) or did you leave it open (lol)? Have a great day.
That’s what I lobe about cats!
LOL! I love how you grab the camera to take a pic rather than waking her up and kicking her out of bed!
With all the rain we've been having can you blame him for curling up in a nice warm draw!
Post a Comment