I finished sewing down the binding on a quilt.
But the lovely sun we've been having
has been replaced by cooling rain
so I couldn't photograph said quilt.
Instead here are a few photos
of my flowers that have decided to flower
despite being neglected by me this year...
Fitting colours for the Queen's Jubilee ;)
I believe (could be wrong)
that this white flower is a type of perrenial Geranium...
that this white flower is a type of perrenial Geranium...
I caught this bee, flitting among the wallflowers
like a whirling dervish :) ...
4 comments:
isnt it wonderful that our gardens just keep going....despite what we do ..or dont do to them xx
Very pretty. I used to grow the wall flowers. I miss them.
Your flowers look like a kind of geranium macrorhizum (not sure about the spelling !)
Enjoy the rain, I would like to have some too to water the garden ! And I am definitely looking out for reports about the jubile. Have a nice week-end !
They're really pretty! What is the top one? It looks exotic.
Post a Comment