Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Getting My House in Order

This morning I dropped my rose hexagon quilt off 
with Chris at Father's-Heart Longarm quilting.

While I was discussing pantos with Chris,
Baby-Kalico sat aound with a few of Chris's gorgeous quilts
around her to catch her if she toppled over.
She did :)
Chris showed me a quilt she did with a gently scalloped-edge
which was very inspirational as an alternative to my usual straight edges
and would look great with my rose hexagons -
quilt food for thought!

*****

There is nothing sacred in this house!
Nothing that can not be slept in...
I guess our little kitty who was once called baby
(by her previous owners)
thinks the baby stuff is hers :)

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Such a happy shot of Baby Kalico among all the lovely quilts.
I believe cats thing everything is theirs and they just let us use their things occasionally!

YankeeQuilter said...

Baby K looks so happy with those quilts!

Clare said...

I think scalloped edges would look great on the Rose Hexagon quilt.

Anonymous said...

Looks like both you babies are comfortable :-)