First Cauliflower....
He's only 4, but he loves getting involved which we love...
Very proud:
And it was delicious! Vegetables just do taste better home-grown!
And we now own a second-hand greenhouse too, thanks to wonderful friends who sold it to us on their way to a big adventure in another country!
Perhaps we will have some luck with tomatoes now - we are only trying 2 plants after last year's failed crop from 20!
Happy Growing and Sowing!!
7 comments:
That cauliflower looks delicious!
Our yard does not work for a garden, so even in the summer, most of our veggies come from USA by truck... but we now have a farmer's market 3 blocks away --- yes, yes, yes... the veggies are so good that we are not buying anything from the grocery store. It can only get better as summer unfolds!
Yum!! That looks so good!!
Cauliflowers always make me smile! In English class some translated them into Flower Cabbage, which is understandable but funny!
Fantastic! We haven't had much success with brassicas, but I've picked up some tips that might help us for next year. Home grown always does taste great, doesn't it?
That looks wonderful! The greenhouse should help a lot with the tomatos...while I was in the UK I did great with beans, apples and plums...the veggie not so much!
The greenhouse looks like it is new! The cauliflower is so white and tasty and I bet it tasted wonderful.
Post a Comment