Oooooohh, and that’s growing on your land? Hilarious!
LOL...how funny
Too cool! Do you suppose it's worth a lot of money, haha??!!
This STILL cracks me up...lol!
How unusual to find male nudity on a quilting blog! Even if it's male vegetable nudity!
Was hast Du für eine Phantasie?!
Don't get those in the south either ;-)
No mistaken identity here!
OMG, NOT what I expected with vegetables as the topic! So, who "discovered" this specimen?
This makes me giggle!
It's a sign! lol!
I've been a nurse far too long!! I've got a very dirty mind!!
So now how did you get this out of the earth without breaking off and of the "bits"?Too funny!Happy Sewing
Hummmmmmm, what kind of carrots are you growing?
....tooooo funny!! You should see some of the 'boy tomatoes' we have had!!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Oooooohh, and that’s growing on your land? Hilarious!
LOL...how funny
Too cool! Do you suppose it's worth a lot of money, haha??!!
This STILL cracks me up...lol!
How unusual to find male nudity on a quilting blog! Even if it's male vegetable nudity!
Was hast Du für eine Phantasie?!
Don't get those in the south either ;-)
No mistaken identity here!
OMG, NOT what I expected with vegetables as the topic! So, who "discovered" this specimen?
This makes me giggle!
It's a sign! lol!
I've been a nurse far too long!! I've got a very dirty mind!!
So now how did you get this out of the earth without breaking off and of the "bits"?
Too funny!
Happy Sewing
Hummmmmmm, what kind of carrots are you growing?
....tooooo funny!! You should see some of the 'boy tomatoes' we have had!!!
Post a Comment