Ooooh yum! And so pretty, too! Are you sharing the recipe for pie and the crust too?! In your spare time, lol.
I didn't know you were GF? I've just had to eliminate wheat from my diet. Do you have any recipes that are also egg and dairy free? I am in desperate need!
Those look delicious! I can see how you couldn't resist :o)
Wow, they are great, with flowers on the top!
That looks delicious, I'm coming!Kind regardsBeertje Zonn
Oh yum!Just getting caught up now, love your new kitchen, and when did DS1 get so grown up!
Oh, it looks so good! I would have eaten it al if I was there!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ooooh yum! And so pretty, too! Are you sharing the recipe for pie and the crust too?! In your spare time, lol.
I didn't know you were GF? I've just had to eliminate wheat from my diet. Do you have any recipes that are also egg and dairy free? I am in desperate need!
Those look delicious! I can see how you couldn't resist :o)
Wow, they are great, with flowers on the top!
That looks delicious, I'm coming!
Kind regards
Beertje Zonn
Oh yum!
Just getting caught up now, love your new kitchen, and when did DS1 get so grown up!
Oh, it looks so good! I would have eaten it al if I was there!
Post a Comment