Friday, 25 September 2009

Something Old, New, Borrowed & Blue

As I've had quite a busy week, and I'm quite tired, I'll be a woman of few words (and many pictures) of a friend's wedding that we attended on Wednesday, near London:

Here the boys make a run for the church after their 5 hour car journey...


(I missed the arrival of the bride due to an unforseen circumstance involving copious baby wipes and much embarrassment)

I am not a pink girl, but roses in any colour get me every time (especially when the bridesmaids roses matched my blouse!!)


The matching blouse (I wore it at our reception too!)


Pretty blonde girls...


Beautiful brides...

Happy couples...

Confetti monsters...
Partners in crime...

Horse drawn carriages...

My kind of cake!
(not wheat-free, but layers of marzipan - yum!)

5 comments:

Kim said...

A fairy tale wedding! Did you notice that the outside of the church looks a bit like a quilt pattern? You must travel with a few changes of clothes for the little one...good thing! A busy busy week you have had, but I hope you are enjoying every bit.

Heleen said...

It all looks beautifull, seems you had a wonderfull time! Congrats to the lovely couple.

Andrea said...

What lovely photos - the boys look so grown up. I love your blouse xx

Unknown said...

I can´t imagine that these two innocent looking boys committed a crime. The cake looks gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

5 hour journeys can provoke embarrassing moments...I know it all too well.

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding ;o)