He just needs to paint the walls, put in the splashbacks, do the flooring, put in the plinth thingy-majiggies, and some other stuff Mum is clueless about.... then he can rest :-) (for a bit LOL)
What a beautiful kitchen. DH remodeled ours a couple of years ago and still hasn't got those last little things finished, such as the trim along the floor. I just hate when he gets so close then stops. Your DH did a beautiful job and I'll bet you are so anxious for the finish!
It's looking gorgeous - well done Mark (don't let him take his foot off the gas though Karol-Ann, keep the whip going til he's done all the nice finishing touches)
13 comments:
Loving your definition of 'nearly finished'!
Oh, very nice. I can feel your excitement. I like the quilt on the door, and that tad holding the door open is very sweet as well!
Here's to a great finish to that kitchen!
Beautiful, you have a new kitchen :)
What a beautiful kitchen. DH remodeled ours a couple of years ago and still hasn't got those last little things finished, such as the trim along the floor. I just hate when he gets so close then stops. Your DH did a beautiful job and I'll bet you are so anxious for the finish!
Oh, you must be so happy! It looks great too!
Its looking great ! What a huge job kitchens are.
It is soooo close and looking great! How exciting!
You'll be cooking a storm up in there in no time!!
The kitchen looks lovely - worth all the wait and work I bet. It has been too long since I visited your blog. Looks like you are keeping busy.
It's looking gorgeous - well done Mark (don't let him take his foot off the gas though Karol-Ann, keep the whip going til he's done all the nice finishing touches)
It’s looking great! Great job by M!
I hope the finishing touches will be done in a blink!
Ohhh... imagine all the cooking you will be doing there!
Looks amazing!! What a clever husband you have.
looking pretty good. Enjoy it. I would love to have a big kitchen like yours.
Post a Comment