Basically we sent in our own 'bag of stuff' and in return we received someone else's Ziploc Gallon bag full of fabrics, embellishments etc to make an 18" x 18" quilt. I mailed the one I completed today and will have to wait a few weeks to see what someone else has made me. I can't show what I've done (not even the back as even that would give it away). But I'll do a little tease as Jane likes to do LOL
Here's a corner...
More to be revealed when it has been received!
5 comments:
what a great idea for usage of scraps or stash items!! I can't wait to see your full revealing!!
It's fun to keep everyone in suspense eh? The bit showing looks intricate..can't wait to see the whole thing.
Looks very interesting! Loving your blog - got here from a link from Kerry. Will come back to see a picture of the whole thing!
I have one of those due next month. You've just reminded me I need to get myself in gear!
That looks really interesting - I'll be back to check up!
Post a Comment