NYB (New York Beauty) BOM (Block of the Month).
These are August's...
... I will have to re-do the first two from June as our printer wasn't working at the time and my friend's husband kindly printed them out for me and 'scaled' instead of 'cropped' them. I think that was a happy accident as I prefer my present colour scheme to those first 2 NYB blocks.
6 comments:
I've looked a both sets of NYB blocks, and they are both great, both technically and colour-wise. I suppose it depends what you ahve in mind as to whether you like one set better than the other. (The second set look hellishly difficult!)
oh karol-ann..they're great. I was just thinking this morning how I'd like to do some NYB blocks or a mariners compass...but I've got to get some other things finished first!
Just love NYB blocks - definitely on my to-do list with a million and one other things I might add ;oP
The NYB blocks look so nice and crisp - they are probably on my 'never to do' list because they look fiendishly difficult but I've always thought they are among the most attractive and vibrant of patchwork patterns.
You have done a great job on those blocks, they are just stunning.
These are gorgeous. I signed up for this too but have sadly failed dismally. Have yet to make one block - pathetic !
Post a Comment