Just lovely, sunshine at last . Got my iPad up and running just need your e-mail to add to my list , . I'll talk to you tomorrow Vicky C
Karol Ann, I am sure that very soon you will be out with the children in the sunny garden. Enjoy your forced rest, and the sewing looks great.
The sunshine is lovely, makes people smile too. Hope you are doing OK. XX
Isn't it amazing how a change of weather makes us feel so much better!
Wow, what lovely tasteful quilts you make! You live in a beautiful part of the world. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just lovely, sunshine at last . Got my iPad up and running just need your e-mail to add to my list , . I'll talk to you tomorrow Vicky C
Karol Ann, I am sure that very soon you will be out with the children in the sunny garden. Enjoy your forced rest, and the sewing looks great.
The sunshine is lovely, makes people smile too. Hope you are doing OK. XX
Isn't it amazing how a change of weather makes us feel so much better!
Wow, what lovely tasteful quilts you make! You live in a beautiful part of the world. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments.
Post a Comment