I think this may be my favourite rose-star block so far...
Since having a little girl pink and red
is becoming a favourite colour combination...
Of course these blocks
do lend themselves
to trying other crazy combinations too :)
Here's another half star
in a wild assortment of scraps...
*****
Somebody in their little apple playsuit
is figuring out that their behind needs to go up to crawl...
With the boys I positively encouraged crawling,
but with Baby-Kalico I am leaving it up to her.
We can't have her crawling before I can walk!!
Just checking you're still there Mum...
Yes, I'm here.
Although my nose has lost some skin ;)
5 comments:
Love the apple playsuit! Looks like it won't be too long before she is off! She is an absolute delight. XX
The fussy-cut rose in that block is so appropriate, but I love the eclectic combos, too.
Oh, to be closer. I would love to come play with that little apple-clad darling so Mom could rest easy!
She is growing up so fast!
Love the pink and green block...this quilt is really going to be fun...
Gorgeous photos of Little Miss K. She'll be off the end of the bed before you can blink.
Hope it's not long before you are back on your feet - looks like it won't be long before Baby Kalico discovers she can crawl off the edge of the bed!
Post a Comment