Tuesday, 19 June 2007

Stash and grab

Yesterday I met Chris at Embsay Mills to pick up my quilts. She did a fabulous job on Toby's First birthday quilt (deadline October).

It's just a simple all over design, but I'm very pleased with how it's come out...

Now I just have the binding to do. We have had new carpet laid in one of the converted rooms in our building site, er.. um I mean house, but it was a great place to attach the binding and Toby gave his new quilt a test run at the same time....



Chris also basted my Ostrich and as soon as I've finished handquilting the heart quilt, I'll get going on it.


Because Jack has the pox, I couldn't bring him in the shop, so with both kids asleep in the car, I ran around the shop and 'grabbed' this little lot. It felt like a 5 minute trolley dash LOL...

1 comment:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

That ostrich is looking really good, you must get round to quilting it. It WILL be worth it,
Sally