Thursday, 7 June 2007

Everything is coming up roses


Here's half my rose by Ula Lenz. After it's been washed with Vanish, ironed, rewashed and each time with Colour Catcher sheets in the water because the dang thing ran when I ironed it the first time round. Not sure how that happened as the culprit (the dark green) and been pre-washed and ironed! Never mind, the green stains are out now, the rest of the green fabric has been re-washed and when I can find some more time I hope to finish it. It really is a beautiful pattern (see Birgit’s)

Can you tell my favourite things are hearts and roses?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your rose is beautiful - not sure how you have the patience - foundation piecing is a useful tool but I personally lose patience with it and would never have the staying power to create something like this