Saturday, 23 June 2007

Feeling challenged

My artistic director (a.k.a DH) was full of ideas tonight while I was working on my BlockBuddySwaps "bag O' stuff challenge. Sadly, I can't show you what I've been doing because it's supposed to be a secret... However, as soon as it's quilted and if you promise not to tell (LOL) I'll post a photo of it, but I'm pretty pleased with it and DH's imput was quite useful actually. I would have been in bed already, but as he had got me going, I couldn't stop, but now I'm off... but I'll leave you with a view of Toby's finished quilt hanging over our garden gate and with a view of the countryside beyond. It was a beautiful evening after a scattery showered day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Karol-Ann - that photo is so lovely, it really does make me homesick - that evening light after a wishy washy day is so Dales - aaaaaahhhhh!

Unknown said...

Oh and the quilt looks gorgeous too - I hadn't figured out the pattern before - another one to prove one of my favourite sayings - 'simple always looks effective'

Anonymous said...

WOW what a fantastic picture...it looks so idyllic. The quilt is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Karol-Ann what a great way to photo a really lovely quilt! The picture looks as if it has come straight out of a quilt book. It would make a lovely greetings card or postcard too. Lucky you to have such a gorgeous setting.