Wednesday, 26 September 2012

I think it's fair to say...

...that I do manage an hour a day.
Some days, I may not,
 but then I'll make up for it
with 2 hours the next day!! ;o)
 
This is it!
No more on the length.
I just need to make a few more stars,
a few more halves and the 2 corners...
 
In the above picture you can see where I plan to stop.
I need to square it off on the right like the corner below:
 
And the opposite corner/the left 
will need to be squared off like this:
 
I am linking to Bonnie's:
Because she's made me
aware that I really do need that hour a day
of sewing just for me!

7 comments:

Elsie Montgomery said...

Very pretty... and that hour a day is missed... we are on vacation and it a place where there are no quilt shops even, so I'm using EQ 7 and trying to keep sane (heehee. Thankfully, blogs like yours are helping give me a 'fix' !

Vicki W said...

Oh wow, that is going to look great!

YankeeQuilter said...

This is a great pattern! Love how yours is coming along...some blogs say 15 minutes of quilting but I definitely need to the hour!

Grit's Life said...

Wow, this is a fantastic project. Beautiful !!!
Liebe Grüße Grit

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Hi, I've come through from Bonnie's blog. I love the photos on your blog, the rural scenes with the dry stone walls & love the croc! This is a beautiful quilt, great use of colours and fabrics. Cheers, Carole.

Rose Marie said...

You are doing so wonderful with this project! Love it!

Unknown said...

It´s great idea to have a goal to sew one hour a day.