....You leave your sewing on the sofa...
The sewkalico-cat moves in!
And doesn't want to move off!
*****
This is what happens...
...when your son turns 8!
You attempt to make him a lego cake
using fondant icing
(for the first time!)
10 comments:
I bet sewkalico-cat is touched by your thoughtfulness of leaving such a nice comfy place for a nap! : )
Very cool Lego cake--lucky eight-year-old!!
Ah, cats sure knows what is comfy, don`t they. Love the cake. A great way to celebrate a 8 year old boy.
what fun... both cat and cake xx
A BIG purr purr meow from Rusken to Calico cat :) He is in love :)
And happy birthday to your eight year old.
Say Happy birthday to J for me.
I love the Lego cake, and I know a young man who would like it too! (I'll bank the idea!)
Yay - the Lego cake turned out brilliantly - well done. My cats do the same - especially Kasper - he's a proper burrower - have a lovely weekend - hope it's stopped raining xxx
Cute cat, but fab cake! First time with fondant? Really? Smoother than my first attempt by a million miles - well done you, it looks great! Hope it tasted just as good.... x
Gosh, 8! Great cake.
Great looking cake! Love the kitty pictures too... Looks quite comfy.
Post a Comment