Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Grabbing Stitches Here & There!

Not only an hour a day...
but a stitch every minute I can :o)
 When baby-kalico naps...
Mummy gets the odd stitch in...
 
One more rose-star!
 Another half as well!
 And some bits to square up a corner....
 These 3 pieces make a square edge:
 Pinned on and ready to be stitched.
 
I enjoyed an official 'hour a day' for the
month of September with Bonnie.
 
Perhaps now that it's October,
I had better start thinking about
the 'C'-word!
(Crafting for Christmas may have to
put this project on the back-burner!)

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

I am sooo slow on the hexie project I have had in the works for FIFTEEN YEARS!! I am amazed with how quickly (from my perspective) you are turning these out. They are beautiful!
Yikes, I can't believe we are in October already!

YankeeQuilter said...

I have a long list of things to do before the holidays...and an equally long list of things I want to finish before the end of the year... unfortunately they don't overlap very much!

Ann-Mari said...

Looking good. Every minute counts.

Cath said...

You used your time very effectively. I always feel there is never enough time and I don't have littlies anymore.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Grit's Life said...

Looks fantastic.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Unknown said...

It seems you never rest, using every minute of the day.

Browndirtcottage said...

Well, I say progress is progress regardless if it happens to be one stitch at a time!!!

If we lived closer I would definitely keep THAT BABY and you could get a LOT of stitching done!!!!