Turns out
Little-Miss-Kalico
shares her birthday with at least
4 of my friends!!!
One of these friends made my little girl a beautiful
So for her birthday
and to thank her for the beautiful quilt...,
I handstitched this hexagon bag.
I believe it is happily living in Wales now! :)
*****
Yesterday. we had birthday cake!
I hope all my friends
with mutual birthdays did too.
Although, Little Miss-K
didn't like the candle very much!
6 comments:
So hard to believe she is one already!
Love the hexagon bag! I'm in the mood to sew some hexagons but I'm trying not to start something new until I finish a few things.
That is a beautiful bag! Very clever.
Love the sticky fingers, but most of all that face as she takes in the candle. Too cute!
Time certainly flies! Happy Birthday to Baby Calico. That bag is beautiful.
That last picture is hilarious!
Happiest birthday wishes for your sweet little girl. I can't believe she's a year old already! Such a cutie.
I am sure the lady A in Wales is happy with that beautiful bag.
Post a Comment