... keeps the blues away!
And if you manage a bit
here and there...
you suddenly find...
that you're almost done...
Well maybe not almost...
But I'm getting closer every day!
(The last photo is my favourite
because it shows my son's hand with
his wooden spoon that
he was nagging me to stick some 'hair' on
and all the lego that seems
to be mysteriously attracted to the floor!)
12 comments:
It looks stunning - and it's amazing that they are all the same block and yet look so different!
Wow, look at that! It is so exciting to see it all together. Can you believe you have done this?
Hey, that last photo shows your life is real! : )
Your rose stars ar stunning. I am making a similar quilt with owl fabrics in orange/blrown/green/blue but you are far ahead of me. I do hope you'll consider joining my hexie linky party posted yesterday.
Wowsers, so beautiful! How are you doing???
That sure looks "almost" done! It's well more than half, so I'd count it!
Hi again - thanks for joining my linky party!! I forgot to ask if you are joining the blocks as you make them or planning the colors at all? I am debating how and when to attach my owl rose stars...
It's looking fabulous!
You are so right, just a little stitching time on a regular basis can produce great things, but not all of us can produce something as fabulous as this! It's looking really lovely.
I made my first Hexagon Rose Star yesterday, and it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself! I used the one piece from the Penny's Kite pattern and pieced it by machine (just to experiment). Took me about an hour to piece it. I'm excited!!
It's stunning. My next project, I think.
Would you show us, with foto's, how you 'adjusted' the templates to make the 1/2 rose.
It´s going to be a beautiful quilt. How many flowers are there left to do?
Post a Comment