Oh dear!
I've got the 'Corn and Beans' bug bad!!
Day one I made 9 blocks...
And today I finished another load...
(I will need to count in the morning,
but there must be more than a dozen!)
I laid the first 9 out on the studio floor to photograph
and then went in the house.
I couldn't rest knowing they were just on the floor (OCD?)
So I went back to the studio
and found that 3 spiders like this:
were keeping them company.Ughh!
7 comments:
Menina!!!CUIDADO!!!!Vi em algum lugar no pinterest(acho que no HOME)uma receita caseira para afugentar aranhas e que tais.Mas devido a pobreza do meu inglês eu não anotei e o tal do tradutor não funcionou.Vou tentar agora e te mando um E-mail.Beijo.
Maybe those are 3 corn and beans bugs. : )
Seems your instincts were spot on and knew Charlotte and her friends were on there way :-)
Love the blocks! Hate the spiders!!
Acabo de te enviar um E-mail com a receita caseira que falei no primeiro comentário.Estava sem net até agora e ainda assim está mais lenta que uma tartaruga com artrite....Beijo
Your blocks look great, not so sure about your visitors. EW!
I live in corn and soybean country and have always been meaning to make a corn and beans quilt. Even have a t-shirt that says "corn and beans" to put on the back.
Post a Comment