Sunday, 14 October 2007

Tagged by Laila

I have been tagged by Laila for a Meme:

4 jobs I have had:

-shoeshop sales assistant (first job)
-selling wooden back massagers and then clothing on Greenmarket Square in Cape Town
-advertising sales manager for a beautiful antique carpet and textile magazine
-mother and wife a.k.a.'chief cook and bottle-washer'

4 films I could watch over and over:

-Shawshank Redemption
-Walk the Line
-Moulin Rouge
-lots of others, but I can't think right now...

4 TV shows I watch:

-Grey's Anatomy
-Project Runway
-Boston Legal
-Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, but actually I don't watch a lot of TV unless I can sew at the same time

4 places I have lived:

-Cape Town, South Africa
-Holzgerlingen, Germany
-London, UK
-Yorkshire, UK

4 favorite foods:

-Ginger (in dark chocolate)
-Figs (glazed or in syrup)
-Microwave Popcorn (lightly salted)
-Dark Chocolate with orange cream centres (oh dear, that's two chocolate things...)

4 favorite colors:

-Red
-Purple/Plum
-Blue
-Green

4 places I'd love to be right now:

-on a beach just staring at the sea
-wine-tasting on a beautiful wine farm in Cape Town with family and friends
-Germany, visiting friends
-in bed under a favourite quilt getting some decent uninterrupted sleep!

4 names I love but could/would not use for my children:

-Fred
-Katya
-Rose
-Tristan

4 people I'd love to tag with this Meme (sorry LOL):

-Jane W
-Anne B
-Lynda
-Helen K

Feel free to do it if you wish, or ignore it if you don't :O)

4 comments:

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

I love the pictures of the boys.How cute they are.I fixed the "braai", thanks for setting me straight.Lucky you to get to go to Capetown,it is a gorgeous place.I like your African scrap quilt, Will be putting together some blocks made by my quilting buddies to remind me of South Africa..with some wild prints. Thanks for sharing. Colleen

dutchcomfort said...

Ginger in dark chocolate and the rest of the food is appealing to me too! Nice to know more about you!! I would love to go to Cape Town for some wine tasting (and fabric shopping)!

Anonymous said...

I've played...pop over to learn even more details about me!! :oP

corry said...

Seeing Shawshank Redemption with a bowl of microwave Popcorn....great!

I've given you a SWEET TREAT on my blog. Please feel free to pass it on.
Groeten, Corry