Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Getting a bit behind!

The last few days of wonderful post have reminded me that I should be blogging!
Look at this!!!!!

It's beautiful and came as a surprise with some books I bought from Kate (Thank you so much Kate)

And this!!!

DS1 was pleased to pose with this beautiful rose (and a star too!) fabric

And buttons (How did you know I need buttons!)

From Anne (Thank you very much Anne) BTW those are DS2's trousers, but were handy when we needed a quick change, I kept telling Jack that he looked like JoJo (from JoJo's circus) - he thought it was pretty funny LOL

Since I last blogged I've had beautiful patterns from Patti and Cathi. And I also received my "Home Shopping" from Toni. Thank you to these lovely bloggers - sorry no photos of my loot as it's all been packed ready for my trip home...

Now back to the grindstone LOL - I am making some goodies for a Christmas market - more of that later... Oh and Nicolette tagged me for a great Meme, but I have yet to get to it (soon, I hope!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the postman has been very good to you lately!!

dutchcomfort said...

Hi Clare, lovely packages!! When are you leaving for ‘home’?

Unknown said...

When are you leaving? I sent you a package last Monday.