Friday, 5 October 2007

And the winners are....

I had to bribe tractor-boy with a bag of 'wiggly worms' to do the drawing, but as he can't read yet he was the most objective LOL. Once we got started he really got into it and enjoyed picking the little pieces of paper to choose the winners.
I was just sorry I only had 4 things to give away for my 100th post. I would have loved to be able to send something to everyone who commented (maybe next time!) Here are the results:

The winner of the bag is...

Tum ti tum ti tum (that was sort of a drum roll....)
Cathi! (If I'd known you were going to win Cathi, I would have mailed it with your fabric LOL)

The three chilli keyring winners are:

Die vliegende koe


Lynda


and Juliann (Juliann, I know you didn't want to be in the drawing, but I put everyone in so you're a winner and that's that LOL.)


Thank you all for your comments. Would the winners please email me your snail mail address if I don't have it already and I'll try and mail these off early next week (postal strike willing!)

Here are my last Focus fabric blocks. No more for me now for a bit as I have 5 quilts to bind! And another one at the Longarmer that I need to pick up next week. Oh, that I knew how to do proper binding, I may get desperate and do my "cheater's" version - again!! At least it's a quick method if not so pretty.
Anyhow, here is A Dandy...

And here is Antique Tile (all blocks from Quilterscache again)


Tomorrow we are having a 'Farm party' for the boys as it's Toby's 1st birthday tomorrow. My baby will be one, wish he'd grow up a bit slower!!!
Here he is at a few weeks old (October 2006)

And here they both are on a quilt made by my friend Ria in Granny's garden in Cape Town (around about March 2007)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you again for the fabrics and the keyring. Our little babies are so fast to grow up and become teenagers and adults.

Quilting Pirate said...

YAH for winners!! It's fun to have the kids involves...they might be "clueless" to the process but they feel special!!

Your packages are on the way...I can't wait for you to get them! (yes, there are two!)

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is: Woo hoo!!! And...cute kids!! How fast time does fly.

dutchcomfort said...

Happy birthday to Toby! Thank you Tractor-boy for picking my name! Thanks Karol-Ann for letting me join the give-away and Hurray for the Chili keyring!

Juliann in WA said...

You are too generous! But it is good to be a winner :) Have a wonderful birthday celebration. I really like that block with the batik triangles - great design.

Unknown said...

Love the top one of those two blocks - a bit like a cross between a churn dash and a sawtooth star - lovely and effective - and England won the rugby woohoo! bet your husband is delighted - how will SA do tomorrow I wonder?