I also got my 'Manic Monday' win from The Quilting Pirate a.k.a. Toni. It's beautiful! I loooove the purple star fabric and all the different kitty prints are so amazing. I was really pleased to win this - Thank you so much Toni. Definitely check out Toni's Blog on a Monday (and Kate's too) as there are some lovely things up for offer from these very generous bloggers!
And Toni kindly sent me my first Civil war fabrics... Thank you so much Toni for these too!
Also from Toni in another parcel are my purchases from The Quilting Pirate's Home Shopping Network. Go and take a look as Toni has some lovely things for sale...
On a Yorkshire life note. We have grass. So now we have an activity centre too.
The kids love it and we had some great visitors today who came and tried it out!
8 comments:
Your grass is so green and lush. Makes me want to take a tumble in it. So glad you are getting mail again.
So stupid the mailmen are on strike. Doesn't they understand we are waiting for our quilt goodies :)
I'm also waiting for some fabrics from quilting pirate. Hope they arrive today.
That spotty fabric in the Dick and Jane fabrics is just wicked! I think I must've been a dalmation in a former life - I love dots! The playcentre looks brilliant for two growing boys
Were all these parcels to get back at your mail carrier for going on strike?! I am a big fan of civil war fabric..really any repro fabrics! I saw some "American" civil war re-enactors her in the UK a few weekends ago. Even the Union troops had Southern drawls! too fun!
Glad to see the important post is making it through :o)
I’m glad the reason for the postal strike is found! You received some wonderful packages!
heheheheh...yah for BIG mail days!! Now I hope to see progress pictures from so of that new stash LOL
I'm so glad you are enjoying them!
Is it still summer at your place, I thought you lived in the UK not in Spain LOL The grass is so green and "your boys" are not wearing warm clothes.
Post a Comment