Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Little Things

I'm always busy
(or easily distracted),
this time experimenting with teeny stockings...

One could pop something even teenier in them...

Other small things on the go are these cakes
I made for Little Miss Kalico.
She loves tea parties....
Tea & cake!

My mother sent the boys some crafty things for their birthdays.
It kept them all quiet for a few minutes ;)


And I have finally finished quilting
my super-size 'Jared takes a Wife' quilt...

almost had too little batting...
Phew! Only almost!!!

3 comments:

ruthsplace said...

The little stockings are adorable!

Janet O. said...

Such cute little stockings and teacakes! : )
Got a giggle when you said the crafty things kept the boys quiet for a few minutes. So true!
That was cutting it close on the batting!

Lynda said...

I have been known to insert sliver of wadding as I've had even less than that!