Saturday, 5 October 2013

Square Dancing

We have the most amazing shops in the small town nearby...
I know I always moan that we are miles from anywhere,
but when the local coal merchant
 manages to produce the exact screws 
that I needed to fix my American-made Long-arm quilting machine
 then I really shouldn't complain -
(and at 5 pence each I was over the moon!!! ;o) )

So now the handles on the front of the machine are in action again
and to celebrate I quilted a little table runner 
that I made from blocks that Kate gave me.
(Thanks again Kate!)
 And Chris gave me a book 
with some interesting patterns to quilt on blocks
so I gave a few of them a try 
just to see what I could do
and it was such fun....
(Thanks again Chris!)

Now to bind it and get something else on my machine


No comments: