Monday, 4 November 2013

Jared Takes A Wife in Large Portions

has been quilted.
Just needs binding...


Here's the back... 

 I've also quilted a baby quilt.
Just needs trimming and binding
(are you sensing a theme here...)

And I had a lovely quilty visitor
over the school half-term holidays.
 Anne came to visit and brought me this lovely gift...
Thanks Anne!

3 comments:

Plum Cox said...

I like 'jared takes a wife' - but I really love the back of it! Good work all round - enjoy the trimming and binding parts!

Janet O. said...

At least your quilts are quilted before you stall. I stall at the basting stage. : )
What a lovely gift!! I'm trying to get a size perspective. How large are the stitchery blocks?

Unknown said...

You're so welcome Karol-Ann - when I saw the pictures you posted of that gorgeous sewing studio it was a no-brainer to complete a stitchery I worked on several years before and bring it with me on our visit - so lovely to see you all and finally meet Harriet who quite stole my heart xxx