That's a beautiful quilt, and your photography is so creative.
Looks great - I like the use of the tractor for display :)
I love this quilt--and I love the tractor being part of the photo shoot. : )Maybe someday I will finish my Scrappy Trips--but don't hold your breath. : )
Beautiful, and nicely displayed.
Looks fantastic!!!
Oh Oh how FABULOUS!!I want that quilt!!I want that tractor!!
Lovely looking quilt - and great that you aren't too precious about it so that you can drape it over the tractor! Lovely shots!
Great quilt! Love the photo setting...sigh. I've two around the world's with Bonnie's instructions...fun quilt to make!
Lovely quilt and wonderful pictures!!
The Scrappy Trip is beautiful! Is that pale blue or soft grey for the border? Either way it's perfect.
It gorgeous! Congrats on a great finish!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That's a beautiful quilt, and your photography is so creative.
Looks great - I like the use of the tractor for display :)
I love this quilt--and I love the tractor being part of the photo shoot. : )
Maybe someday I will finish my Scrappy Trips--but don't hold your breath. : )
Beautiful, and nicely displayed.
Looks fantastic!!!
Oh Oh how FABULOUS!!
I want that quilt!!
I want that tractor!!
Lovely looking quilt - and great that you aren't too precious about it so that you can drape it over the tractor! Lovely shots!
Great quilt! Love the photo setting...sigh. I've two around the world's with Bonnie's instructions...fun quilt to make!
Lovely quilt and wonderful pictures!!
The Scrappy Trip is beautiful! Is that pale blue or soft grey for the border? Either way it's perfect.
It gorgeous! Congrats on a great finish!
Post a Comment